Archive Success cases
- The centre opened only a few months after the Amazon management made the decision to invest in Emilia-Romagna. It will coordinate deliveries to the national market but will also represent a strategic logistics hub for shipping to all European countries
- The company, based in Forlì, is a part of the German group Heidemark and Emsland Frischgeflügel and opened its sales department in 2008.
- SICAM, an Italian company controlled by the German industrial group, has invested 20 million Euro to establish a new factory in Correggio (Reggio Emilia).
- The centre was born as a collaboration between Siemens and Samu - a company based in the Piacenza area - to provide cutting edge technical support to milling and turning companies.
- The company is part of the Gowan group of companies, whose headquarters are in the USA, specializes in the production of nutrients and crop protection chemicals. It's located in Faenza (Ravenna)
- The Boretto company is a part of the French multinational company of the same name and comprises a second plant in Ravenna.
- The company at Spilamberto is part of an American multinational specialising in metal packaging
- US giant takes over the suspension business of the Bologna company
- The Gaz Group, one of the largest Russian automakers, will purchase 50% of VM motori
- For the first time, the private equity fund specialized in SME chooses a software company
The region of development
The incentives and the services
Informative tools for territorial marketing